WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD
Things may look a little different here for a while. We have some new protocols in place for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and we ask that you please read carefully.
How we protect you
First things firs,t what are we at The Naked Truth doing to protect you and to keep us safe?
- We will be gloved and masked and geared to the nines to keep you safe, clean hands, the works.
- We won’t come to work if we are feeling even a little bit sick so don’t worry about us spreading anything your way, we would sooner shut down if need be to keep us all safe.
- We’ve spaced out the studio nicely to give you room so when you’re there you can spread your wings and still feel safe.
- We’ve taken the World Health Organization infection prevention course and truly understand the inner workings of the Coronavirus and how best to prevent its spread.
- We’ve made our products and pricing easier to see without touching so you can feel safe with your shopping experience.
- We’ve made hand sanitizer accessible for you.
- We’ve reduced our hours from 10 am to 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday by appointment only, so that we can all stay rested and healthy to better serve you.
- We’ve cleaned the studio top to bottom and will continue to do so regularly.
- We have reduced the number of appointments we will allow so that there are less people in the waiting room at the same time.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Now what will you need to do and know in order for your appointment to go smoothly and safely?
Most importantly… if you are feeling ill or feverish at anytime prior to your appointment, please phone the studio to reschedule at no charge. Under no circumstances will clients with fever or symptoms be allowed in the studio. We will be taking temperatures with a digital thermometer to ensure our safety as well as yours.
- Please arrive on time, not early, as we are trying to limit the amount of people in the studio at the same time.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you arrive.
- If you aren’t greeted right away as we are limited on staff, please take a seat in one of the pink chairs by the window that have been spaced 2 m apart until someone retrieves you.
- Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please bring one with you. If you do not have one, we may be able to provide you with one at a charge as our supplies are very limited.
- Please no food or beverage in the studio.
- Please keep all your personal items on you.
- Please feel free to shop our retail but keep touching to a minimum and please ask the staff for assistance.
- Please try and pay using a credit card to avoid the transfer of cash.
Thank you in advance for following our guidelines during this difficult time! It pains me tremendously to take away from the fun, comfortable ambiance we’ve built in this studio but for your safety and well being mean the most to us. Hopefully it won’t be long before we can restore the fun to the studio once more!
Are yall ready for our #12DAYSOFBOGO Christmas Sale?
On the 12 days of BOGO, The Naked Truth gave to me… 12 lovely Buy 1 get 1 FREES!! Get on our email list ASAP to catch the deals when they launch!
Our Annual Fundraiser for the McKenney Creek Hospice is just around the corner and we need your help!
Come through Nov 10 at 5pm to The Jolly Coachman Pub for a “Bring Back the ’90s Night”. This is a themed party people so dress like your fave 90’s celebs or trends!! Best dressed wins a prize.
Cost per ticket will be $20 and includes a burger or veggie burger, fries, and a beer or highball of your choice. Proceeds of ticket sales and auction items going towards helping the McKenney Creek Hospice once again.
There will be raffle prizes, 50/50, and a silent auction for a 2001 Mercedes Benz c240 thanks to Tow King towing
Tickets on sale NOW for $20 at the studio or at Jolly Coachman Pub!!
A shout out to all local Tri-City businesses to take action and lend a helping hand. You can contact Kim for more information on how you can get activated.
Sometimes we want to remove unwanted hair and sometimes we want more hair!!
Either way the Naked truth has you covered! Now proud to carry the very best Monat products for happy & healthy hair restoration.
Also for those of you with sparse lashes or brows perhaps you’re in need of Monat’s eye wonder enhancing serum.
You can find these amazing products and more beauty hacks right at our studio
Sunspots sneak up on us by the time fall approaches, it’s time to stop turning to the heavy concealers and foundations to cover it up and and just get that damage taken care of. With this package of 3 full face Intense Pulsed Light treatments you will be well on your way to once again evenly toned skin.
Here’s a call out to all local businesses to use their social media platform to share to the word that climate change is REAL, and the environment matters. If you still want a business to work for in the future then we need to protect the world now! The Naked Truth will be putting a hold on any business postings on Fridays in order to spread the word on global environmental changes and we hope you do the same! #fridaysforfuture #worki
Have you heard of our #HathaYoga Drop ins? We will be offering 2 classes on July 9th – One at 5PM and one at 7PM! We’ll also have another session on July 10th at 7 PM. Classes includes tea and snacks. The price is $15, space is limited!!! Only 15 spots at that price. Each class can only have a maximum of 8 people.
Pitt Meadows Day is June 1st people Come down to the Naked Truth and take a turn at the Bean Bag Toss to win some awesome prizes!
Sink a bag into the 1 and get one entry to win the grand prize… If you sink it into the 3 you get 3 entries & 5 is 5
Then, take a picture and post it on fb or Instagram to make your entries legitimate
If you invite people to come on down they will get an extra entry! Pitt Meadows day is June 1st so we are closed for services but open for fun and to watch the parade of course!
Details of the grand prize TBA
The Naked Truth
12409 Harris Road
Tuesday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
By Appointment Only:
Sign up for the hottest deals!