WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD
Things may look a little different here for a while. We have some new protocols in place for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and we ask that you please read carefully.
How we protect you
First things firs,t what are we at The Naked Truth doing to protect you and to keep us safe?
- We will be gloved and masked and geared to the nines to keep you safe, clean hands, the works.
- We won’t come to work if we are feeling even a little bit sick so don’t worry about us spreading anything your way, we would sooner shut down if need be to keep us all safe.
- We’ve spaced out the studio nicely to give you room so when you’re there you can spread your wings and still feel safe.
- We’ve taken the World Health Organization infection prevention course and truly understand the inner workings of the Coronavirus and how best to prevent its spread.
- We’ve made our products and pricing easier to see without touching so you can feel safe with your shopping experience.
- We’ve made hand sanitizer accessible for you.
- We’ve reduced our hours from 10 am to 6 pm Tuesday to Saturday by appointment only, so that we can all stay rested and healthy to better serve you.
- We’ve cleaned the studio top to bottom and will continue to do so regularly.
- We have reduced the number of appointments we will allow so that there are less people in the waiting room at the same time.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Now what will you need to do and know in order for your appointment to go smoothly and safely?
Most importantly… if you are feeling ill or feverish at anytime prior to your appointment, please phone the studio to reschedule at no charge. Under no circumstances will clients with fever or symptoms be allowed in the studio. We will be taking temperatures with a digital thermometer to ensure our safety as well as yours.
- Please arrive on time, not early, as we are trying to limit the amount of people in the studio at the same time.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you arrive.
- If you aren’t greeted right away as we are limited on staff, please take a seat in one of the pink chairs by the window that have been spaced 2 m apart until someone retrieves you.
- Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please bring one with you. If you do not have one, we may be able to provide you with one at a charge as our supplies are very limited.
- Please no food or beverage in the studio.
- Please keep all your personal items on you.
- Please feel free to shop our retail but keep touching to a minimum and please ask the staff for assistance.
- Please try and pay using a credit card to avoid the transfer of cash.
Thank you in advance for following our guidelines during this difficult time! It pains me tremendously to take away from the fun, comfortable ambiance we’ve built in this studio but for your safety and well being mean the most to us. Hopefully it won’t be long before we can restore the fun to the studio once more!
Share your feedback!
New to our studio? Book Now